Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
Quickly Log Time to Jira Issues
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
Connecting to Jira behind the firewall is fully supported with Integration+ and whatever set up you have there is a solution available for you.
What to know
- If you CAN whitelist our IP addresses on your firewall you can use Jira Integration+ in the cloud
- If you CAN'T whitelist you can self-host via docker with our enterprise edition solution.
When you whitelist our static IP address you are allowing API calls from our systems in AWS to connect to your Jira instance.
- All communication is API based over HTTPS / SSL (encrypted)
- We use OAuth to secure our API calls
- All Jira permissions are respected automatically
- We host with AWS in the East region by default but also offer localized hosting options.
Our secure cloud solution has been evaluated and confirmed to be SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant - learn more about our security.
Self-Hosting via Docker
If you can't whitelist and utilize our solution in the cloud you may be a good fit for our enterprise edition and docker container. This option is available as an add-on to our enterprise subscription plans.
- Our software is in a docker container we help you install and configure internally
- A master software agreement (MSA) is required to protect our IP in the docker container
- No data is ever sent to Jira Integration+ and all support is done remotely
Please set up a meeting with us to discuss our enterprise edition solutions.