Updated by Brian Mohr
Slash commands allow users to interact with bots anywhere within Slack. They can be used in direct messages, channels and in messages directly with the app.
To start using our Slash command type /jira-plus
The following commands are included:
- /jira-plus ISSUEKEY-123 - get issue information
- /jira-plus create - create an issue
- /jira-plus assign - assign an issue
- /jira-plus comment - add a comment to an issue
- /jira-plus connect - connect to Jira and manage personal notifications
- /jira-plus feedback - provide us feedback, right from Slack
- /jira-plus link issuekey-123 - Sync all conversations to ticket
- /jira-plus unlink issuekey-123 - Disable sync from the channel
Getting issue information - /jira-plus ISSUEKEY-123
Type the slash command and issue key, in this case, JID-123
The issue information is displayed
Creating Jira Issues - /jira-plus create
Type the slash command followed by the keyword - create.
- Choose your project
- Choose your issue type
- Complete the dialog
Assign an Issue - /jira-plus assign
Type the slash command followed by the keyword - assign.
- Choose the issue
- Choose the assignee
Comment on an Issue - /jira-plus comment
Type the slash command followed by the keyword - comment.
- Choose the issue
- Add your comment in the dialog
Connect to Jira - /jira-plus connect
Type the slash command followed by the keyword - connect.
- Click the button to connect your account
Connect to Jira - /jira-plus feedback
Type the slash command followed by the keyword - feedback.
- Fill out the dialog and let us know what you think
Link a Jira issue to an Existing channel
- /jira-plus link issuekey-123
Type the slash command and issue key, in this HDD-801 and then all conversations that occur in the channel are all synced to the ticket.
- You can disable the sync-Learn more here