Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
Message actions provide an easy shortcut to kick off the Jira issue creation process from any message in Slack
What to know:
- The message action feature can be used from anywhere within Slack.
- Users need to connect their Slack and Jira accounts to get started.
- The project and issue type will be defaulted based on the users preferences.
Creating a Jira issue with the message action
- Click the more actions button on a message in Slack
- Go to more message shortcuts
- Type create to find the Create Jira issue shortcut.
- Complete the form to create your Jira issue.