Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
Managing access to your channels configurations for Jira integration+ is an available option if you want to more tightly control your channels configurations.
What to know:
- Administrators are globally defined per bot
- Users can request access to join the administrator list.
- Go to https://account.nextup.ai (or your custom URL if self hosted)
- Go to Security under Workspace
- Enable the Restrict Account Access toggle.
- Select the users who can manage channel configurations. Don't forgot to add yourself (if applicable).
- Save settings.
Requesting Administrator Access
- User attempts to login to your account at https://account.nextup.ai
- The system tells the user that access is restricted and allows them to request access.
- The user clicks to request access.
- The access request is confirmed.
Approving access requests in Slack
- A user requests access to your administrators group.
- Your current administrators receive a message in Slack
- The administrators click the allow button to allow access.
- The requestor is notified in Slack.
New users added via this process will be visible in the administration list for administrators.