Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
Private Server instances provide an alternative to our secure multi-tenant cloud environment for enterprise customers with special requirements.
What to know
- A Private server is a dedicated server for your team
- The instance is fully managed by our team
- Private instances are SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant
- Data residency is available
- A static IP address will be created to allow whitelisting on your firewall (other options also available)
How it works
- After your subscription is finalized we will begin the instance configuration process.
- Our team will reach out to gather some information needed to configure your private instance and limit access.
- Our customer success team will work with you to configure your bot and help you get connected to your systems.
- We help you train your users with live or recorded training sessions.
- You launch your new support process.
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.