Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
Quickly Log Time to Jira Issues
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Dallas de Marr
Personal notifications in Slack replace your Jira emails with our app. You get notified from the bot when relevant issues are updated that effect your day.
Using advanced personal notifications, you can further specify what notifications you will receive.
What to know:
- You can manage your general notifications and how often you get notified with your user settings.
- Our app includes smart grouping and other features to reduce the number of notifications
- Most users filter / auto-delete Jira emails once implemented.
Advanced Notifications in Slack
- Navigate to the Messages tab of the Integration+ bot
- In the modal, navigate to the Notifications section, and click Configure
- After configuring any necessary settings on this modal, navigate to the "JQL based filters, specific transitions, ignored users and more" section and click Advanced Settings
- Configure these advanced settings as necessary
- Click Save