Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
Valid SSL certificates form a foundation of secure connectivity between our systems and your Jira instance.
What to know
- We validate your SSL certificate automatically
- Self-signed certificates cannot be verified and therefor are not trusted by our system
- We use a plugin for Node.js that handles the validation for our system.
Learn more about how SSL certifications are verified here.
What do to if you have a self-signed certificate
If you use a self-signed certificate with your Jira instance and would like to use our services you have a few different options.
- Migrate to a public certificate - we recommend Let's Encrypt if you are looking for a free option. Here is a tutorial on how to get it set up with Jira.
- Connect without SSL - we DO NOT recommend connecting this way for production instances but in some cases sandbox or pre-production instances can be connected without SSL.
- Explore our enterprise option to self-host our software.