Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
You can delete messages that come from the Integration+ bot by using an emoji in Slack.
What to know:
- You can use an emoji to remove messages from Integration+ in your channels.
- The emoji is configurable in your account settings.
How to use
- Find a message from the Jira Integration Plus bot
- Add your configured emoji as a reaction to the message.
- Login to your account
- Click the settings button on the left menu
- Scroll down to the Delete Slack Notification section.
- Click Add Configuration
- Click the Save Settings button