Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Updated by Nick Cron
Data residency offers you the choice of where to store your data.
What to know
- We offer data residency in German, Japan and Sydney
- Localized hosting requires additional set up, please contact us for additional information.
- All regional instances are hosted with AWS
- The static IP address for each region is different than our standard IP
How it works
- Start a free trial in your sandbox in our standard hosting (US East) or contact us to test our product in your region.
- Login to the localized instance and add your bot to Slack
- Configure based on your preferences
- Launch your new support system.
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.