Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
User Connection Guide
App Home Screen and Settings
Advanced Personal Notifications
Creating a JIRA Issue from Slack
Dedicated Slack Discussion Channels for Jira issues
Use Slack Actions to create Jira issues
Quick Create Jira issues
Get Jira issue details in direct messages
Auto expand Jira issues when mentioned in Slack
How to Schedule Reports
Add a comment from Slack
Use the global action in Slack to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to create Jira issues
Use workflow builder to add comments to Jira issues
Slash Commands /jira-plus
Use commands (CLI) interface to create and update Jira issues.
Assign Jira issues in Slack
How to capture Slack messages in Jira Issues
Attach files in Slack to issues in Jira
Assign Tickets to Yourself Using the :eyes: Emoji
Interacting with Issues using the View Dialog
Quickly Log Time to Jira Issues
What is a bot id? How can I find it?
How do I stop getting notified for my own actions?
Is my data secure and protected?
How do permissions work? How is Jira access controlled?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I delete messages from the Integration+ Jira bot?
New static IP addresses
Connecting to behind the firewall Jira instances.
How do I disable Jira emails and replace with Slack messages?
How does user attribution work? Are actions in Jira going to be the correct user?
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
Set up with Service Accounts
Nextup Help Centers
Table of Contents
Updated by Brian Mohr
Integration+ works with Slack's workflow builder to allow for Jira issue creation during your workflows.
What to know:
- Use the Add Jira comment step to add a comment to a Jira ticket from a workflow.
- Comments can be hard-coded as part of the workflow step or use variables from previous workflow steps
Creating a new workflow
- In Slack, navigate to Tools and select Workflow builder.
- Create a new workflow or select an existing one to edit.
Using the Add Jira comment workflow step
- Click to Add Step.
- You can use the search bar to find Jira integration+ or find it under the Apps section.
- Click Add next to the desired step and follow the screen prompts to complete the configuration.
- Publish your workflow.